5 weeks post op - breast augmentation with a lift. Right side has not dropped. Any suggestions?

Hi, I am 5 weeks post op, breast augmentation with a lift. My left side has dropped nicely, but my right has not. I have attached a photo for your review, I am worried that a revision will be necessary. I know I must wait 3 months for final results, however the look so different. Please help! Thank you

Implants

I do not see a photo posted, but you will likely need to wait 4-6 months for things to settle down before seeing the final result.

Implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Differential wrapping can help implant asymmetry

Thank you for your question.  I find it beneficial in these cases to perform differential wrapping of your implants with a six inch ace wrap.  It helps to have someone help you with it.  Wrap the Ace wrap firmly around your chest above the right breast and below the left breast. Wear it as much as possible. I have seen this work many times and avoid revision surgery. Good luck. 

Picture did not load

Thanks for your inquiry, but your picture did not load on my end.  Please retry so we can comment.  In general implants routinely fall at different rates,  

Picture did not load