Should I be worried about fading/size changes in my mole? (photos)

I have a mole on my stomach that I've had for as long as I can remember, but the last few weeks to a month I've noticed it becoming asymmetrical. The darker part of the mole is still there, however the skin around has become wider and is much lighter than the mole itself. Up until two days ago I could not feel anything, but I recently got a little too much sun on my chest/stomach and legs, and now the skin around the mole has become itchy. Should I be worried?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

I suggest you see an expert if you are concerned about a mole. An in person evaluation is needed to assess the mole. Best, Dr. Emer