Taking steps closer to Tummy Tuck / Abdominoplasty surgery - 23 y/o Male, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. Advice? Hints? Tips? (photos)

Hey guys, So I've had my initial 10 minute free talk at the Nuffied Hospital here in Newcastle Upon Tyne with Mr Omar Ahmed the cosmetic / plastic surgeon. He was very informative and give his advice. I have now took the next step and booked in for the next stage the 30mins paid consultation more in depth with Mr Omar Ahmed. I'm excited and nervous. I'm worried about the scar, I see some peoples results and they have overhang and the scar cuts into it. Any advice and tips for what's next?

Tummy Tucks

Thank you for your question and photo! I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon and go from there! Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon ChicagoHoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Male Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question about Male Tummy Tuck.

Yes, based solely on the pictures which are limited, you appear to be a good candidate for a male tummy tuck.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS