Mentor implants. Any suggestions?

The clinic I'm thinking of going with use the mentor breast implants, are these supposed to the the best on the market at the moment? Thanks Kathryn

Mentor Implants

Hi Kathryn!      We only use Mentor, but have tried all available implants over the years, doing over 300 BA each year.  I wouldn't really say any "one" is the best.  If your clinic prefers Mentor, go for it.  Please see the video below explaining the differences between implants!  Be sure you are seeing a BC-PS.  All the best, "Dr. Joe"

Mentor implants. Any suggestions?

All 3 FDA approved breast implant manufacturers are reputable and provide us with  excellent products (with similar characteristics and warranties).   Much more important than the manufacturer of breast implants will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals carefully.   Best wishes.

Mentor The Best?

I think you should do your own research about different breast implant companies and their products. However, I believe Mentor has the best technology in breast implants that is currently available. In addition, as I company they're extremely trustworthy. I currently only use Mentor breast implants in my practice. To learn more about why I choose Mentor click the link below. 

Aldo Guerra, MD

Mentor Implants

I've used Mentor implants for at least 20 years.  Mentor makes excellent implants, which are as good as you will find anywhere.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD