Had Lipo on my stomach a year ago. Feel not enough fat was taken out. Stomach looks awful. (photos)
Doctor Answers 3
Tummy Tuck Needed
Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear about your experiance but in your case Tummy tuck is needed, if you have experienced skin sagging on your abdominal area after a weight loss, if you are unhappy with the sagged look of your abdominal area after the pregnancy, if you had a liposuction operation and now your belly is sagged; then you can get benefit from a Tummy Tuck operation.
Tummy tuck may be needed.
Liposuction - should more be done?
- I am sorry you are disappointed.
- Your photo suggests that you have loose skin -
- It doesn't suggeset there is a lot of excess fat.
- If you have had children, you might even need a tummy tuck.
- I suggest you see a plastic surgeon for an examination to determine the best next step.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.