8 months post op Lateral brow lift, my eyes are droopy. Any suggestions?

I I had a lateral brow lift in February this year,after the procedure my right eye brow would not lift up, so after three months my surgeon injected Botox to the left brow and now five months on I have a very droopy left eye lid and the right eye lid is starting to droop. Can anyone help me please

You would need to be evaluated by an experienced plastic surgeon to see whether or not you have any permanent nerve damage causing the weakness. Until a proper diagnosis is made, a treatment plan cannot be formulated.

Drooping upper eyelids after lateral brow lift

I used to be a big fan of lateral brow lift but I feel that the results are subtle at best.  The longevity of the lift is many times short-lived  and very subtle  which  of course can lead to to unfulfilled expectations and disappointment. it's one of those surgeries that needs to be over corrected. So therefore, you should ask your surgeon whether the  excess upper eyelid skin  you are experiencing represents residual  or recurrent brow ptosis/ droop or whether it represents true upper eyelid skin excess.

Randal Haworth, MD, FACS

Postsurgical droop

It is difficult to say what the problem is without photos (both before and after).

If you are saying the lids themselves are drooping, this could be indicative of an eyelid "ptosis" or droop, which is independent of the brow lift procedure you had done.

I would suggest you have an evaluation with your surgeon so you can discuss your concerns.

Kenneth E. Morgenstern, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon