I was wondering how do I go about undergoing surgery to change the shape of my face. Can I go through my own local doctor?

I have always disliked my face shape. I dont ever feel confident wearing my hair in anyway without them being noticed. My cheek bones are far too big, it's such an unusual shape.

No doctor answers yet