Not a great photo, but you can see how unsymmetrical my eyes are. (photo)

I have fibrous dysplasia of the lesser spheroid wing, which has resulted in my left eye protruding 6mm. I cant wear eye make up to disguise as my left eye is so sensitive and waters excessively (doc reckons due to protrusion) so I get regular Botox into the gland. Is there any more I can do? I'm not a big fan of my face as it is, so my freaky eye makes me hate it more. I sometimes wear far glasses

This is a very complicated problem.

Unfortunately this forum is not really the place for answers for this condition.  Generally, surgery is directed at preserving vision with restoration of appearance following second.  You need to see the best specialists for this which means being assessed at Moorefields.   Often help for this condition requires the intervention of a team of surgeons including, ophthalmologists, oculoplastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, general plastic surgeons, and neurosurgeons.

Multiple Eyelid Issues

Thank you for sharing your problems. It is not possible to perform proper evaluation from your photos. You require comprehensive evaluation by an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon. There are several independent issues that need to be managed.  Good luck,

See oculoplastic specialist

Need more information including CT scan of orbits/head to better tell you. See an oculoplastic specialist. You may be benefit from abnormal bony removal from the orbit to reduce the bulging left eye.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon