Will my cheeks go down?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 9
Severe swelling 2 months post op
Without photos, it is impossible to give you any real advice. Although it can take 6 months to a year for all of the swelling to fully subside, this kind of extreme swelling does not sound normal for 2 months post op. I always think it best to err on the side of caution so I think you should schedule an appointment to see your surgeon and be assessed in person.
Swollen Check After Two Months
Thank you for your question, it would be great to see pictures, without seeing these its hard to know whether there is a concern. As you have describe, it seems very untypical that the swelling would still remain two months after surgery. Please consult your own surgeon so they can access your situation, they should be able to advice a solution.
All The Best
SWOLLEN CHEEK TWO MONTHS AFTER FACELIFT
You might also like...
Cheek swelling after facelift
Facelifting #woundhealing #cosmeticsurgery #BOTOX #tmbcosmeticsurgery
Face lift - severe swelling after two months
- I am so sorry this has happened -
- Without an exam, one can't give you specific advice.
- I can tell you that swelling continues to improve after a face lift for months and months -
- Allow at least 6 months to see your final result.
- I am concerned about your twisted smile - swelling is unlikely to cause this (although it can.)
- Check with your surgeon too - it often helps to be seen regularly to monitor your progress.
Asymmetry after facelift
Facelift - swelling postop - facial nerve
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.