I am 4 weeks post op and feel my tip looks a bit piggy and my nostrils appear bigger. (photos)

How much difference will time make? 

4 weeks postop

Hello.  It's normal to feel concerned about your appearance, but you should realize it takes at least a year before the nose settles down and we can determine the results.  One month after surgery is still early.  I tell my patients it takes at least 2 months before most of swelling has subsided and when we can began to see the progress of the healing.  During this early phase, it's common to see some irregularities.  The best thing is to be patient and make sure you follow up with your surgeon as directed.  Take care.

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon