Saggy breasts after implants. Is there anything I can do to fix them without having a lift? (Photo)

Hi I have had my breast implants done 9 weeks ago they are 420 cc moderate I feel they sit too low and thinking maybe they are too big is there anything I can do to fix the saggy breast with out having a lift.

Fixing Saggy Breasts

Hello!  Based on the photo you submitted, your results look great.  If your concern is that your implants are too big, know that if you went with smaller implants the size may not have filled the excess skin you may have presented with.  Your nipple position is low and implants do not change this.  The only option, unfortunately, too lift the breasts is to have a Breast Lift/Mastopexy Surgery.  

Fixing Saggy Breasts

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Looks great

You have a great result for just implants. Breast implants alone simply add volume to your breasts. They do not lift your breasts. It appears a dimensionally sound implant was placed. The good news is that there is no downside to a staged lift. Any suggestion to move the implant up or support it internally without a concurrent lift will take your nice result and create a snoopy deformity which is the last thing you would want. Best of luck. 

Looks great

Is a lift needed?

Thank you for your question and photo.  Although the single photo is not quite enough to evaluate the breasts, if the nipple position is low on the breast mound, which it appears to be, a lift is your only option to get a better shape.  Typically a circumvertical or lollipop lift would be needed.  

Is a lift needed?

Saggy after implants

Hello, if your surgery was only 9 weeks ago the shape may continue to improve, although based on the photo the result already looks symmetrical and proportional. Simply putting in smaller implants usually will not improve sagging, but your PS will be able to do a proper assessment and tell you if there are options other than a breast lift.

Saggy after implants

Saggy breasts after implants. Is there anything I can do to fix them without having a lift?

From you picture your breasts appear to have a very natural appearance that is quite symmetrical. If you are unhappy with "saggy" appearance it is difficult to change the position of the breasts without doing a lift. Best of luck.

You could have the internal mesh bra procedure
This will raise the implants and the breast to some degree

Breast implants

Thank you for your question and photo.  Unfortunately, if your breasts are sagging at this point, they will not be lifted or become perkier with time.  Rather, they will only sag more with time.  In order to correct for the sagginess, you might need to have a breast lift in the future.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast implants

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Sagging

Hi and thank you for your question. 
I can certainly see your problem, although I must say that they look very natural, full breasts. If you want them more perky I think the only two options are to have a lift/mastopexy or have larger implants. I think at 420cc you already have quite big implants so be cautious about going bigger, as it will start to affect your posture.

If you have a lift your breasts will certainly be less saggy but they might actually appear less natural. Breasts that size tend to sag a little and if a natural look is what you are going for I would encourage you to enjoy your new look!

I hope that is useful
All the best
Dr Sam Cunneen
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Perth, Western Australia 

Sam Cunneen, MBBS, FRACS
Perth Plastic Surgeon

Sagging

Hi and thank you for your question. 

I hope that is useful
All the best
Dr Sam Cunneen
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Perth, Western Australia 

Sam Cunneen, MBBS, FRACS
Perth Plastic Surgeon