I am a newbie, but interested in looking younger, but... What to do first and at what price? (photo)

I 'd like to remove marionette lines, improve elasticity, fill hollow cheeks.

Doctor Answers 2

Facial revolumization

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
There are a few different options for revolumizing the face to achieve a more youthful appearance such as temporary dermal fillers or more permanent fat grafting (where fat is taken from your body and used to revolumize the face).  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

Facial deflation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
With facial deflation, you may be better off with fillers or fat grafting to improve the appearance.  Good luck.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.