I did a fat transfer under my eyes FOUR years ago and I'm still red and swollen. Any suggestions? (photo)

I did a fat transfer under my eyes FOUR years ago and im still red and swollen. I have to use concealer to hide the redness, have tried arnica cream and eye creams nothing helps, what could it be? My doctor says he dont know...

Fat transfer under my eyes FOUR years ago and I'm still red and swollen

There should be no redness or swelling a few weeks after fat transfer. Are you sure it was fat that was injected were any other treatments do at that time or since? 

Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer, Final Results? TEMPLES / FACE

I suggest you see a physician for treatment options, this can be improved and should be evaluated.  Best, Dr. Emer.