Is this a hypertrophic scar or a keloid? What is the best treatment option for this? (Photo)

I got injured before 8 months and since then it has been there. It is embarrassing.. which treatment plan is best for me? It is confined to the original wound area.. i got 2 steroid injections since 2 months and my dermat told me that i will need 4 more maybe.. will it really help? And does silicone sheets really help to reduce the reddish appearance? I am thinking to try that if that can help.. thanks in advance.

Hypertrophic Scarring -- Requires combination with pulsed dye laser/VBEAM, 5fu/steroid injections, fractional laser (Fraxel)

This requires a series of treatments to give improvement including: pulsed dye laser, VBEAM, 5fu/steroid injections, fractional laser (Fraxel). I suggest a formal consultation with a laser and scarring expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.