Vertical Facial Crease. Any suggestions? (photos)

how can this crease be fixed? It's only on one side of my face and I tried juvederm. I saw little improvement. Thank you

Doctor Answers 2


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is difficult to tell without evaluating you in person.  Injectables will help.  You would be best served to have an in-person consultation with a plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Facial Volumization

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It appears as though the area of concern will require substantial amount of any type of filler. I would suggest consultation with a plastic surgeon for fat grafting, or fat transfer, to this crease. Fat grafting provides longer lasting and greater volume correction than filler alone when performed correctly.

Anthony J. Wilson, MD
Portsmouth Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.