What would you recommend I do to fix my front teeth? (photos)

I want my two front teeth aligned, one is slightly chipped and stick out further than the other.

Doctor Answers 1


Best option would be Invisalign to straighten the teeth first . Then you would need some bonding done to repair the chipped tooth. From the photos it looks like one tooth is too far out to have just a veneer instead of Invisalign. 

West Orange Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.