How much for a nose job? How can I lower this bump? (photos)

I hate my nose so slmuch its been one of my biggest insecurities I don't like people looking at my nose I feel like it don't fit on my face bump its too big :/ plz help

What can be done for my nose?

The picture shows that you would need the hump reduced and your tip supported with a cartilage graft between the nostrils called columella strut. The tip may also require some refinements. A careful examination will clarify the plan and then an exact price could be given to you. Good luck.

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. From the photograph you have posted, I believe you may benefit from a hump reduction. A dorsal hump can be removed by cutting out the extra cartilage along with filing of the bone to smooth out the bump. In regards to the cost, it varies based on surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a rhinoplasty is between $7,000-$8,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for nasal bump...

From the photo, it looks like you would be a good candidate for rhinoplasty. The bump can be taken down and the nose made a bit smaller. It is important to find a surgeon that specializes in rhinoplasty for consultation. The cost will vary from place to place, but is usually between $5000 and $10000.

Andrew Miller, MD
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
Through rhinoplasty we make small changes, but that is quite noticeable. 

After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform a Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base, with nasal bones treatment, and alar and triangular nasal cartilages shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds
$3,000 USD Standard package 
$4,350 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price. 
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

A rhinoplasty to reduce your dorsal hump also involves narrowing your bridge with by breaking the bones on each side and moving them inward.  It will probably cost in the area of $5k.  Best wishes, Dr. T

How much does rhinoplasty cost?

You look like a good candidate for rhinoplasty in your photos. Surgery will make a  Big difference in your appearance. However there are the factors that are usually considered they will be able to set realistic expectations and should be able to provide you with digital simulations on what you would look like after surgery. With good credit, a rhinoplasty can be financed to be made affordable to most people with good credit, he rhinoplasty can be financed to be made affordable to most people.   With payments under $200 per month if you qualify. 

Adam Hamawy, MD
Princeton Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

You are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty and need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated. Best of luck.

Rhinoplasty surgery may be considered for bump removal and a less distracting nasal appearance.

Some of the best candidates for rhinoplasty surgery are those with long term dissatisfaction with their nasal appearance. Consider consulting with several reputable rhinoplasty specialists so you could see what might be best for you. Thank you. Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. It would be helpful to see a full picture of your face and nose from the front and from the side profile. Please also let us know what you do and do not like about your nose. The benefit of a consultation with an office that offers imaging technology is that you can see how different changes to your nose will affect your overall appearance. I suggest that you move forward by consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon