Lip reduction surgery - Thailand Method (photos)

This method of lip reduction is very popular in Thailand, they give a cute curve to the lips Can it be done in the us

Lip Reduction Surgery

I appreciate your concern and while physical exam is optimal, most candidates do very well with traditional methods of reduction performed by me. I am familiar with the Thai technique, but results are extremely variable and sometimes that curve you are describing can look extremely peculiar and abnormal.

The procedure I use is done in the office, under local anesthesia, and it takes about one hour. Recovery is usually one week, as postop, the lips are quite swollen. Check out the link below to an article I wrote about the procedure. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience with lip surgery, good luck!