Legs dark spots. (photos)

I got dark spots on my legs caused by pimples. What effective cream do you recommend to even the color?

Pimple scars

These scars should be seen and evaluated by a board certified dermatologist.  They are not the type of scars which would be amenable to surgery.

Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum for your scar

I would start with Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum to the area to lighten the pigmentation. Light chemical peels can also help.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Dark Spots on Legs and Color

To even out pigmented spots on the legs you can use hydroquinone cream and other lightening agents. It is best to consult with a dermatologist for the best treatment plant.  Chemical peels will help as well. Best, Dr. Green