Can laser treatments erase stretch marks? (photos)

I was wondering if laser treatments or maybe even a dermaroller can rid me of these stretch marks & how much would it be for a laser procedure for these marks on both left and right arms?

Lasers not a good idea for your skin type and stretch marks- high risk of PIH.

Old stretch marks are harder to treat- my preferred option for old, white, silvery- papery stretch marks is a combination of CO2 fractional laser, or with INFINI RF and PRP. I also use Fraxel ReStore 1550, and also lasers in the 1540 wavelength. Of all the methods I find microneedling with RF energy and PRP the best, as it has the lowest rate of skin colour changes, and the fastest healing time. Results wise, it outperforms CO2 laser! In your skin type I would avoid lasers, and highly encourage micro needling RF and PRP.  The truth is that stretch mark treatments are HIGHLY variable, depending on your own immune system, your skin type and the age of the stretch marks. Some get a 30% improvement, others up to 80%. An assessment is the very first step Regards Dr Davin Lim, Laser and aesthetic dermatologist. Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist