I had my butt & hips done in 2003; can silicone stop my legs from growing?

I would like to know can the silicone stop my legs from growing. My legs are wasting away or could I have a muscle disease

Consequences silicone injections

Regards, Dr Carlos Alberto Ríos regrets that you have been victim of the terrible practice of biopolymers.

Yes, you can present diseases in your muscles and your soft tissue may also be injured in the area where the biopolymer is located; If it is in the legs, the tissue of that area is affected.

Please remember to be aware, do not let any permanenrt filler to be injected into your face, breast, buttocks, calfs, genitalia, etc. The safest way to increase buttocks is through your own fat injections or through silicone implants.

I hope the information was usefull, have a nice day! Dr Carlos Alberto Ríos.

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Removing silicone from the buttocks

Inflammation around the spine and gluteus can contribute to systemic and extremity problems. I would suggest a consultation to go over removal options. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS