Would I be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift? (photos)

I've always been real self conscious about my bum and hips can never wear the clothes that make me feel good, and I don't feel like my shape is feminine and always have to cover up , I'm not interested in getting any but implants would a butt lift give me noticeable results ?

Would I be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift? (photos

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for sharing you concerns with us.

In this regard I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thank you for your question. You seem to be a good candidate for a BBL procedure. Liposuction and injection of the fat into the buttock will help sculpt your waistline and abdomen and add volume and shape to your bum. Keep in mind that 60% of the fat injected lives forever, so your surgeon will over inject. You should make sure you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Dr Kayser

thank you for your question. You have enough fat to transfer but the end result may not be as large as what you are looking for. The concept of a Brazilian butt lift is not only about adding volume to the buttock but shaping it as well. This of course means removing fat from the adjacent areas that help to give a larger proportion to the contour of the buttocks. This can vary of course from patient to patient and the amount of fat that is available. In any case, I would recommend a consultation with the board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in the concepts of fat transfer. Please feel free to view the extensive webpage on fat transfer on the attached link to my website and also the accompanying video. I hope this helps and have a wonderful day. Dr. Kayser - Detroit

Melek Kayser, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

BBL candidate

You are not a good candidate for the BBL procedure, you're a great candidate.  You have excess fat in you hips and sides with the lack of curves and a small somewhat flat buttocks.  BBL procedures were designed for patients like you.

Seek out a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best of luck.

Dr T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

the photos suggest that you would be an excellent candidate for the BBL. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with lots of experience performing BBL surgery. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I have specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

It does look like you might be a good candidate for a BBL.  More details about your medical history, your goals,  and a physical exam would be essential.

Are you a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) candidate?

To make it short and sweet, you are a BBL candidate if you have excess fat that you desire to be moved to your butt. So, as long as you have some fat to "donate" to yourself, you can expect a nice improvement. To truly learn the improvement that is realistic for you, you should schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this procedure. This is a procedure with results that are extremely dependent on the skill of the surgeon and his/her experience with the BBL procedure. Make sure to select a surgeon who can show you over 100 of his/her own before and after photos and also can show you long-term results....not just results from the operating room. 

Candidate for a BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.