Would be an dental implant specialist be enough in my situation? Please advise

I wanted to get implants because of my very broken teeth on side, upper jaw. But my face begun to change, one cheek bone sunk, jaw line became uneven and my front teeth seem to come out. I feel tense in my teeth, plumbs and cheek bones. Should I look for a maxillofacial surgeon over an implant specialist? Maybe I could get additional procedures in dental work to help to restore my face? Who should I to go to get a thoughtful treatment considering all these problems? Thank you for your help.

Best practitioner for multiple areas of concern

With the varied concerns that you have, you may want to start by consulting with a dental specialist called a Prosthodontist.  Prosthodontists specialize in treating and handling dental and facial problems that involve restoring missing teeth and jaw structures.  He or she will probably work closely with an oral surgeon in planning your treatment to give you the best results possible.  Good luck!

Charlotte Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon