BBL & Mommy Makeover HELP ASAP !!! (photos)

I am looking for a doctor that can perform BBL & mommy makeover ( breast lift and Aug ) & some additional Lipo to arms legs and thigh within the next few weeks .. Had an appointment with another dr for August 25 and now his staff is saying I can only doing tummy tuck & within 6-12 months come back for breast then 4-6 months later BBL !! this is my bday gift to my self and I want it now !!!! Some dr please answer I need help !! Current BMI 34

Don’t let impatience compromise your safety.

Without having examined you, my guess is that your surgeon has recommended staging out your procedures for good reason. To be honest, your BMI should be lower for the series of procedures you want. A high BMI not only compromises your results but can put your safety in jeopardy. You are at a much higher risk for complications with a BMI over 30, and the combination of procedures you want is intense for someone who has a lower BMI. I can completely understand your eagerness, however, please remember that achieving an aesthetic goal is not worth your health or safety. If a board-certified plastic surgeon is recommending you stage out these procedures, please take his or her advice. Best of luck to you.

Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Best procedures for you, some advice:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

While it is preferable to do as much surgery as safely possible, looking at your photos and noting your BMI, I would stage the procedures into most likely 2 operations. I would recommend some weight loss which would give you a better result as well as being safer to perform. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Staged surgeries

Thank you for your question. It is best to stage the procedures that you are looking for. I would usually start with a BBL in order to harvest the most amount of fat from your back and abdominal region. Then wait three months to perform your tummy tuck and breast lift. Breaking up the surgery would be the safest way to move forward.

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Staging the procedures is best and most safe approach for you.  For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

I prefer to do the BBL first and harvest what I can from the tummy first. I can often do the breast work at the same time. Best of luck.

Safety comes first in plastic surgery

Your BMI is too high to make your desired plan a safe one. Increased risks of complications and dying are associated with a high BMI. Best to listen to sound medical advice and stage this out and lose weight first so the results are best and safest. Be patient please and don't go to someone who will just tells you what you want to hear as this can be very dangerous!