Is it advisable to do another FUE transplant after 2 months? Different donor area and different recipient area?

I'm considering doing an unshaven FUE transplant of 800 grafts. Planning ahead, is it advisable to do an additional 800 grafts (unshaven FUE again) 2 months after I do the first procedure? Both the donor area and the recipient area will be different the second time around. Is this at all advisable? Please let me know. Thank you!

2 FUE's

As long as the donor and recipient areas are different like you said and your doctor thinks its a good idea, then there's no reason not to go for it. 

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

You need to speak to your doctor if you want to have another surgery so soon. If it involves another part of the scalp it may b

You need to speak to your doctor if you want to have another surgery so soon. If it involves another part of the scalp it may be ok but it would ultimately depend on your surgeon.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Very possible

It is possible and ok to have a second transplant. As long as the recipient area is not the same you should be fine. Consult it with a hair specialist just to be on the safe track, but you shouldn't have any problems on planning that second procedure.
Best of lucks!

William Yates, MD
Chicago Hair Restoration Surgeon

A second FUE 2 months after the first

This is a decision between you and your doctor. If your doctor feels that it is safe and reasonable and he can work on a different area of the recipient area, then yes, go for it.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon