Am I a good candidate for neck lipo and buccal fat removal. (photos)

I'm 28 years old, have gained and lost 14-20 pounds throughout the years but my face is always chubby, still I see lines around my mouth which I think come from losing weigh which is making me think twice about getting this procedure as I'm not sure if my skin will sag afterwards, I have dry skin that gets very oily and looks rough ( if it helps)

Am I A Good Candidate For Neck Lipo and Buccal Fat Pad Removal?

Thank you for posting your photos with your interesting question. Liposuction of your neck and Buccal fat pad removal will create more beautiful facial contours. At 28, your skin will contract nicely. I recommend that you have a consultation with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can examine you, listen to your questions and goals and show you before and after photographs of these procedures, before you proceed. Best wishes, Dr. Richard Swift

Good candidate for Buccal fat removal and neck liposuction

Thank you for the question and photos. It appears you are a good candidate for neck liposuction and a possible candidate for Buccal fat removal to give your face more definition.The skin rarely sags after these procedures it usually tightens after the swelling goes down. A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will give you specific advice based on your skin elasticity and tone. Best of luck!Dr. Khuthaila 

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Good candidate for neck lipo and buccal fat removal?

You appear to be an excellent candidate for neck lipo especially with SMART lipo.  As far as the buccal fat pad removal, this would require an in person evaluation.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and get a consultation.Best wishes and good luck.

Shayne Webb, MD

Neck liposuction and buccal fat removal?

Thank you for asking about your neck liposuction.
  1. Yes, your photos suggest you will benefit from neck liposuction.
  2. Buccal fat removal can be considererd as well - have your surgeon discuss the pros and cons.
  3. Also discuss Kybella with your surgeon - it is another way to reduce the fat under the neck -
  4. Both are good options - you want to decide which is better for you.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FAC

Neck liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for neck liposuction.  I would recommend an in-person consultation to evaluate for buccal fat removal.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Buccal fat pad and neck lipo

I am not sure that a buccal fat pad excision is right for you. An exam in person would be essential. Best of luck.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. It is best to discuss this during an in person consultation , there are various ways to improve your facial features but it is best to see  and feel the skin live. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD