5 months BA - have the vessels been affective or is the scar turning black again? (photos)

5 months ago I replace my implants with the gummy bears, after 20+ years with saline. However, after 4 months my skin started turning black around the scar and seemed to spread. My surgeon removed the black skin and restitched. One week later I had a follow up and ask why my scar still looked dark he stated the dark area were vessels and it would clear up. I have a follow up the end of the month. Unfortunately he is out on vacation and unable to reach. Should I be concern?

5 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Incision issues

Thanks for your question and for the photos.
It is hard to tell why the lateral area is turning darker, but it does not appear to be skin necrosis (loss) at this time.
Best of luck.
Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS