What needs to be done to feminize my face? (Photos)

I am a girl. With all of the parts; uterus, Fallopian Tubes. I have periods. But my face looks like I am a transgender girl. I look too much like my brother, this one stupid married female friend of his has to remind me of it every time I see her. I feel like I need Rhinoplasty, adding an eyelid to make my eyes bigger, brow lift, hairline moving forward, porcelain veneers and bigger lips. PLEASE HELP

Making a female face more feminine

Making a female face more feminine is actually quite a common request.  All of our faces have some masculine and feminine components and subtle surgical and nonsurgical approaches can help to emphasize a particular gender.  For females, in general, smaller, thinner noses with slight curves can help compliment the face as well as higher cheekbones, prominent lips and lashes, higher brow position, as well as feminine forehead and jaw shapes.  Makeup and contouring can help accentuate this and if you are still frustrated with your appearance seek the opinion of a surgeon who specializes in creating beautiful faces.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial feminization to correct the masculine look of a female?

Facial feminization to correct the masculine look of a female?  having done this surgery on females as well as transgender patients for more than 35 years the following is what I think would improve you the most and help feminize and make your face more attractive.  A forehead lift with removal of any excess bone above your eyebrows and lowering of your hairline using the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift  we developed  more than 35 years ago will do this.  Also a rhinoplasty with chin reduction will further enhance and feminize your face. Look at the before and after results on the websites of several surgeons and choose one that is very experienced with these procedures. Do not rely on imaging but rather results