Recovery from Revision BBL/Lipo, 1 week post-op, how long can you expect pain and swelling to last?

I had lipo and a bbl a little over a week ago...i am still very sore and swollen...i had this done a few years ago but i dont remember the process. I havent really left the house bec i dont want to sit directly on my buttocks...how long can u expect the pain and swelling to last? while i can see a difference in my shape i feel bigger than prior to the surgery.

The swelling can be significant for several weeks after surgery.  The resolution of swelling over the liposuctioned areas may take 6 months.

Swelling after revision

Usually the majority of the swelling  will go away in 6-8 weeks.  There will be residual swelling for several months to follow. Be patient.