How can I correct my uneven eyes? (Photos)

Doctor Answers 2

Eyelid Droopiness (Ptosis)

Your left upper eyelid is drooping.  Your condition is not uncommon, and may be corrected with surgery (i.e. ptosis surgery).  Good luck! 

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

Drooping Upper Eyelid

Thank you for your question.  From the photographs you included it appears as if there is ptosis (drooping) of the left upper eyelid.  This makes the left eye look smaller than the right.  It is very possible that this could be improved with eyelid surgery to raise the left upper eyelid.I would suggest that you see an eyelid specialist for an evaluation.  Based on that examination you will be able to learn about your options to correct this problem.

Marc Cohen, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.