How can I correct my uneven eyes? (Photos)

Eyelid Droopiness (Ptosis)

Your left upper eyelid is drooping.  Your condition is not uncommon, and may be corrected with surgery (i.e. ptosis surgery).  Good luck! 

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Drooping Upper Eyelid

Thank you for your question.  From the photographs you included it appears as if there is ptosis (drooping) of the left upper eyelid.  This makes the left eye look smaller than the right.  It is very possible that this could be improved with eyelid surgery to raise the left upper eyelid.I would suggest that you see an eyelid specialist for an evaluation.  Based on that examination you will be able to learn about your options to correct this problem.

Marc Cohen, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon