Facial implants and a nose job? (photos)

I want a wider face and a stronger facial structure what can i do to enhance my face and look natural at the same time . I have been contemplating plastic surgery but dont know what would make a difference

Facial Implants and Rhinoplasty

Privacy is very important to many individuals but we need to see pictures of your entire face to answer your question. You can send a full set directly to any surgeons contributing to Real Self.

Facial implants and a nose job

A full set of facial photographs are required before making any determination about the nose or any type of facial implants, since both the face, nose, and implants are all three-dimensional structures.