I'm wanting to get a nose job, in the search for the right Dr. (Photo)

There is a major fear of my nose getting worse and having myself regret it. A nose job would be good for me for non cosmetic reasons aswell as I would benefit from breathing better...what are people's thoughts

Rhinoplasty Surgeon

Fear and uncertainty is a very normal part of searching for the right plastic surgeon to perform your rhinoplasty procedure. Above all, you should be looking for a surgeon that is board certified with many years of rhinoplasty experience, and with before and after photos you like. Make sure to give yourself options and speak with as many surgeons as possible until you feel comfortable enough choosing one to perform your surgery. Good luck!

Rhinoplasty decision

Thank you for your question and photos.  In the end the decision to get a rhinoplasty will be yours to make.  It is not an easy decision to make and one that should not be done on a whim.  Taking time to reflect on what you would like to achieve, what the procedure means to you, and finding the plastic surgeon that you feel is best suited to accomplish is important.  When a rhinoplasty is done properly and in line with what your expectations are the overall result will be positive both aesthetically and functionally.All the best,Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

I'm wanting to get a nose job, in the search for the right Dr. (Perth, Australia)

Thank you for your question and images. You look like a good candidate for a reduction rhinoplasty. You have a relatively large nose, dorsal hump, and ill-defined nasal tip. These features respond well to a rhinoplasty but who you choose to complete your surgery is an important decision. There are some very good Specialist Plastic Surgeons working in New Zealand, do your homework, check their qualifications and seek more than one consultation. Good luck.RegardsDr Guy Watts

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 3 months after a rhinoplasty.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD