Threadlift advice please. Which procedure would be best for me?

I have done sooo much reading I am confused. I dont want a full on face lift yet, but do like the sounds of a thread lift. I dont see the point of doing something that will only show results for 12 months - . Would you recommend either 4th generation threadlift procedure (soft) or PLA - I have been told that because its not absorbed as early and is deeper, it lasts longer than 3D UVL absorbable thread type PDO (Polydioxanone)

Threadlift

With a mini-lift, only the lower face -- from cheek to chin -- is lifted, which effectively eliminates jowls and redefines the cheekbones. As with a face-lift, the mini-lift is often accompanied by a neck lift, which removes fat from below the chin and tightens the neck's platysma muscles, all through a tiny incision under the chin. The best candidates for the mini-lift are those who are unhappy with the contour of their lower face and neck, and whose skin has good resiliency. It's also an ideal procedure for a patient who is nervous about going all the way with a major overhaul.

You may also be a candidate for a Threadlift. A non-surgical face-lift that is minimally invasive and addresses signs of aging in the face, including droopiness of the skin of the brow, cheeks, jowls, and neck without incisions or scars. Threads are inserted painlessly under the skin to lift and contour the tissues, providing an immediate tightening. The procedure can be performed using local anesthesia, and most patients can return to normal activities the next day.