Do I require a lift? If so what kind? What CC should I go and what shape? I really would like high profile breasts (Photos)

I am going to Thailand in 10 weeks and need some advise, can anyone suggest any good surgeons there??

Do you need a lift?

It's hard to tell over the internet, but I think you could  get away with just an implant.  That will be even more true if you're looking to select a large implant.  Good luck!

Do I require a lift?

Thank you for your question.  In addition to getting implants, you are borderline for getting a lift.  If you need a lift, it would be limited in extent.  Be sure to consult with an experienced plastic surgeon where you're going.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Lift vs implants

If you want your breast fuller and are happy with the shape of them, then an implant will be fine. Keep in mind an implant will only "fill our breast up" it will not "lift them up". They will look just like they do now, they are just bigger and fuller with an implant only. If you feel this will meet your goals, then an augmentation should be fine. If you are unhappy with the position of your breast and feel they are too low, then an implant will likely not satisfy you and you will want to consider the lift. A lift will "lift them up" and put them in a higher position, change the size of the areola and "lift" them off of your chest. Often times both of these procedures are combined to achieve an optimal result. By lifting them and adding volume, the breast will not only sit higher on your chest but will also have the nice fullness from the implant.

Do I require a lift? If so what kind? What CC should I go and what shape? I really would like high profile breasts

A combination breast lift with implants may be your best option.  An examination is necessary to determine if a dual plane breast augmentation may be all that you need.  I would strongly recommend to consult and American board certified plastic surgeon.  Having surgery and foreign country if you have problems and need follow-up he will have difficulty finding a surgeon in the US to follow you. Please see the link below:

Implants ,Lift or Both

Based on your photos I think you have more deflation than droop or ptosis.  Therefore an implant should suffice.  The other details such as implant type and placement are optimally determined with an examination.  I am sure there are good surgeons in Aotearoa. Regards

Do I require a breast lift?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, I think that your breasts sit in a somewhat borderline position and that breast lifting may or may not be necessary, mainly depending on your personal goals. For example, if you were to show me goal photographs with nipple/areola complexes sitting higher on breast mounds, I would suggest breast lifting along with breast augmentation surgery. Otherwise, you may be pleased with breast augmentation surgery alone.

Ultimately, you will do well select your plastic surgeon carefully and communicating your goals, questions, and concerns. In other words, careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.
Generally speaking, patients undergoing the breast augmentation/lifting combination operation should understand that it is significantly more complex than breast augmentation surgery only and that it is associated with a significantly higher risk of complications and need for additional surgery. It will be important that you educate yourself regarding the pros/cons/risks/complications associated with breast augmentation/lifting surgery. Only after doing so can you make an informed decision whether or not to proceed.
You will find a lot of information on this website and on the attached link.

Also, generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation/lifting surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. The use of temporary intraoperative sizers with the patient in the upright position makes selection of the best breast implant size/profile relatively easy.
I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Breast lift

you definitely need one, at least periareolar breast pexia associated with placement of breast, round implants, extra high profile. I prefer particularly retropectoral place in space. with respect to volume,and brand, SEBBIN implants , between 300 and 320 cc is sufficient.

Jaralampos Giagtzidakis, MD
Venezuela Plastic Surgeon

Need for Breast Lift?

Thank you for your question and photos
From your pictures it appears that you are borderline for a Mastopexy (breast lift). When the nipple is located beneath the inframammary fold (crease beneath the breast) we say they are ptotic. This is simply the medical term for sagging. From your photos it appears that you are right at the border and therefore breast augmentation alone should give you a nice natural result and avoid additional scars. Measurements would be more accurate to help determine whether or not a minor lift is definitely needed
Best of Luck

Lee A. Gibstein, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD