I'm planning to use 100%-80% on my ice pick acne scars. I'm just wondering if it too strong for me? (photos)

I'm want to use 100% tca on a bad ice pick scars and 80% on the not so bad one. Or maybe I should start on a lower percentage. I'll seen a dermatologist use 100% tca on a patient, I thought it would work for me too. What would you recommen? Thanks

Dermatologist or Plastics to do

Just a word of caution, do not attempt to do this at home. If you get it wrong, the burns you receive from a 80-100% TCA may need burns dressings and skin grafts. Please see a Board Certified Dermatologist in NZ. Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist