Will performing iontophoresis on my skin decrease the effectiveness of the Botox I have had?

I'm using the treatments for reducing lines and wrinkles, not hyperhidrosis.

Having Botox and iontophoresis

Hello Posh Pants,Thank you for sharing your question. The short answer is you can do both procedures and not negatively affect either. This should not be problematic for you. Be well.

Greenville Physician

Thank you for sharing your question.  Iontophoresis will not impact the duration or effectiveness of previously injected Botox.  Hope this helps.

Iontophoresis and Botox

Trearing your wrinkles with this type of device should not interfere with your Botoz injections. Best, Dr. Green