How am I best to get this mole on the tip of my nose removed? (Photos)

I have had this since I was a child, it's hard and non tender, if I ever knock it it bleeds like crazy. I really want it gone as it's a real confidence downer

Doctor Answers 2


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This should be a straightforward procedure for your dermatologist. This can be removed through shave excision and will heal nicely

London Dermatologist


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would suggest to go to a board certified plastic surgeon and ask him/her to remove it. This can easily be done in the office under local anesthesia.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 18 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.