I've had my mole since i was little i think i'ts grown in time. I'm 32 yrs old now. (photo)

Mole is black and not flat. Can you please help i just want it gone thanks.

Mole removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. There are multiple different techniques to remove a lesion. The mole can be shaved off, which would leave you with a circular, slightly indented scar similar to a chicken pox scar, and the possibility of the mole returning. The other form of removal would be to surgically excise the mole, which would leave you with a linear scar and no chance of the mole returning. I recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding the different procedures available for mole removal and risks of scarring and recurrence. Take care and good luck.