Did I need both mid Facelift and Fat transfer to face or just Fat transfer?

Hi, I had to fold parallel to my nose starting from mid face area , my surgeon preformed mid face lift plus face fat transfer , after the surgery and the deep incision next to my ear , i felt i might need only fat transfer to face rather face lift ! i am not sure if I am right or the surgeon right. Thanks

Do you need a facelift?

If you feel that your face does not reflect how young you feel on the inside, a facelift may be the solution to help you look and feel younger. During your consultation, your doctor will evaluate your skin texture and elasticity, as well as your underlying skin structure and your facial bone structure. Based on this evaluation, he/she will create a custom surgical plan, detailing specific techniques and recommendations to meet your goals. Your doctor should make sure you have a full understanding of what results to expect.Always insist on a board certified surgeon!

Facelift

Hello could you please provide some before and after photos so we can better answer your question. 

Thanks,

Dr. Mentz 

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS

Facelift results

Without photos of what you looked like before and after, it is impossible to comment. However, a facelift and fat grafting are often performed together. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Facelift #faceliftrecovery #fatgrafting #beauty #tmbcosmeticsurgery #woundhealing

Dear mido2001

Thank you for your question!  It is very hard to tell what your concern is. Is the area of your concern improved?

With Warm Regards

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

Did I have the right operation?

Thank you for asking about your mid-face lift.

• Without before/after photos, one can't tell you if you made the right decision.
  • However fat and fillers are often used to fill in the cheek folds.
  • But they tend to appear because upper facial tissues loosen -
  • One treatment for this is a mid-face lift.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS