Will lip lift correct my smile? (Photo)

I am 28 years old.my smile looks very ugly like an old person.is it because of long upper lip or because of overbite or both.And if it is because of both then can i get lip lift done first before overbite treatment as overbite correction takes very long time?

Lip lift at 28?

Thank you for asking about your lip lift.
  • First, you need an exam to have a reliable answer.
  • However your photos suggest that your small chin and overbite are the underlying problem.
  • I would have these corrected before having a lip lift -
  • They are the structure of your face - the lip is only the cover and correcting structure first is important.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS