Does any doctor in Auckland, New Zealand perform Kybella injections?

Does any doctor in Auckland New Zealand perform these injections if so any information would be helpful
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Kybella only averrable in the US

For now, Kybella is only available in the United States. I would advise you to go on the Kybella website and email Allergan, the maker of Kybella, to ask when they are planning to roll the product out internationally.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Kybella and USA

I currently do not know of any countries where Kybella is available outside of the USA.  I have many patients traveling from other countries for this and other procedures.  I usually combine Thermage with Kybella for the best cosmetic results and improved skin tightening. Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Kybella outside of the US

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately it is currently available only in the US. There are several different options for the under chin region, I would recommend that you visit a board-certified plastic surgeon in your country who can discuss options with you 

Hello Shelleyx,

Kybella is currently only approved and for sale in the United States.  As far as when it will be availabe in other countries that would be difficult to say, but the company that sells it is called Allergan.  You can try to follow up on their website for announcements.

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon