Does any doctor in Auckland, New Zealand perform Kybella injections?

Does any doctor in Auckland New Zealand perform these injections if so any information would be helpful
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Kybella availability overseas

Thank you for your question shelleyx. I understand your concern. Kybella is the first and thus-far only FDA-approved non-surgical injectable treatment for the double chin. I am unaware of the availability of Kybella overseas. Please click the link above for more information.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Kybella availability overseas

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Kybella only averrable in the US

For now, Kybella is only available in the United States. I would advise you to go on the Kybella website and email Allergan, the maker of Kybella, to ask when they are planning to roll the product out internationally.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kybella only averrable in the US

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kybella and USA

I currently do not know of any countries where Kybella is available outside of the USA.  I have many patients traveling from other countries for this and other procedures.  I usually combine Thermage with Kybella for the best cosmetic results and improved skin tightening. Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Kybella and USA

Kybella outside of the US

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately it is currently available only in the US. There are several different options for the under chin region, I would recommend that you visit a board-certified plastic surgeon in your country who can discuss options with you 

Kybella outside of the US

Hello Shelleyx,

Kybella is currently only approved and for sale in the United States.  As far as when it will be availabe in other countries that would be difficult to say, but the company that sells it is called Allergan.  You can try to follow up on their website for announcements.

I hope this helps and good luck.  

Hello Shelleyx,

I hope this helps and good luck.