Will my implants ever drop? 6 months post op

I had 560cc implants under muscle 6 months ago, they have dropped slightly over the 6 months but still really high. I feel like I didn't go through the 'drop and fluff' stage, they are still really hard and unnatural looking. Will they ever drop? Should I strap them down? I went to see my surgeon and he recommended a revision but I'm not willing to go through that again. Is there anything I can do to make them drop and fluff?

Your breasts aren’t likely to drop significantly after the 6-month mark.

Although it can take up to a year to see the full results after breast augmentation, it’s unlikely you’ll see any significant change beyond what you’ve already experienced. I can’t say you won’t see any future improvement but don’t expect a dramatic drop at this point. Your plastic surgeon is your best guide, as he or she is the one who is able to physically examine your breasts and determine what your best option is. If you’re truly unhappy with the results, a revision surgery may be best. Keep in mind that a second procedure would go more smoothly than the first and may be worth it to be happy with your breasts.

Implants drop

Hi thank you for your question. There is still a possibility that your implants will drop as it takes 1 year to see the full results. However it is best to consult this with your surgeon for his advise and recommendation.

Boonchai Taweerattanasil, MD
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Unlikely to change much after 6 months

Thanks for your question, and I am sorry that you are unhappy.  At 6 months post op, it is unlikely that the implant position will change significantly without surgery.  It is hard to comment without photos, but it sounds like you may have some element of capsular contracture. If you are having doubts, a second opinion is always helpful.  Best Regards.

Implant position change after 6 months... unlikely.

I am sorry that you are having issues about your procedure and thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

After 6 months it is unlikely that your implants will change much their position. Without pictures is hard to determine the real root of the problem.
Finally, make sure that you have a second opinion by a board certified plastic surgeon.
Wishing you the best in your journey

Implant revision

Hi there BoobKat,
I think at 6 months it is unlikely your breast shape will change significantly.
If you are unhappy with the result then you need to consider revision surgery.
It is likely the surgery would be fairly minor and certainly your recovery would be fair quicker than with the original procedure.
Best wishes

Your surgeon is your best guide

I think after six months from your breast augmentation it is most likely that any other non surgical maneuvers will improve the position of your breast implants.Revision surgery often can be performed under local anesthesia and the recovery is relatively minor.Best Wishes,Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS