I have uneven eyelids and I was wondering if there was a way to fix it? (photos)

I have multiple creases on my left eye, and only one on my right eye. Also what makes my eyes look Asian if I don't have epicanthal folds, or do my eyes even look Asian?

Uneven eyelids

Although it is difficult to evaluate with one photo, it appears that you have a condition called Ptosis or a drooping of the eyelid on the left. This occurs from a muscle that raises the eyelid disinserting from its normal position. When this occurs the eyelid crease goes higher with it, giving you the appearance that you see. By tightening the muscle on the left eyelid only you will be more symmetric. You appear Asian because you have very low eyelid creases, causing the skin to fold at a lower area.  I would get an evaluation by an oculoplastic surgeon, but all of your concerns can helped.

Marietta Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. The creases, or laxity, in your eyes suggest that you are a candidate for the blepharoplasty procedure. Excess skin, fatty tissue can be removed and in some cases, muscle can be contoured as well. Afterwards, the skin is repositioned and your healing process begins. Please consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to determine how to fix your particular eyelids. It is always helpful to post photos on this site as well. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon