I had two syringes of Juvederm in my lips costing $1450, I see barely any difference. What should I do? (Photo)

I had one full syringe to begin, after the swelling went down my lips were back to normal, so i went back and got another syringe and it has happened again 1. I was told I would see a major difference after the second tube and that they would be big and 2. I was on payment plan and told i would make one deposit and then pay the rest off and could go back for top ups whenever, at no point was I told I needed to make another down payment until I was leaving after the second treatment.

Unhappy with lip filler

Thank you for asking about your Juvederm.

• Your lips look very pretty and the lip in the lower photo looks much fuller.
  • It isn't clear from the photos if one is a before photo 
  • If you get more filler, you do need to pay for it.
  • Your lips appear to be full to start - the fuller the lip, the more filler is usually needed.  
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.

Juvederm and Lip Augmentation

Juvederm is a great product for the lips.  Your photos show a beautiful full lip.  Could you post other before photos to compare? I would not inject more product into the lips.  If more product is injected you will need to purchase an additional syringe.  Since your lips look beautiful I would wait a month to re-evaluate.

Lip augmentation

Thank you for your question.  You have very nice lips (in both pictures) and I would recommend against filling them further.  I say this because I assume your initial goal was to make your lips look their best and not simply to look "different" or "done".  You'll obviously need to discuss your concerns with your injector, but I would focus more on how your lips look than how different they look.  All the best!

Sirius K. Yoo, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm lips not big enough

From your photos, it looks like you have naturally plump lips anyway, so the challenge is to make your lips look visibly even fuller. It's possible that the juvederm was placed into the center of your lips so that the difference in appearance is less noticeable than if it were placed closer to the surface. I recommend returning to your injector and ask if that can be done. I hope that helps.

Arnold Almonte, DO
Roseville Plastic Surgeon