I want to know my options for breast surgery. Should I have implants or do I need a lift? (Photo)

My breasts do not give me a clevage and the areolas feel bigger than my actual boobs. When i lie on my side i feel like i have no fatty tissues in the side of my breast and looks almost traingular in shape. I have my bra side messaged the other day and they said i was a 10dd (NZ size) i treid one on and my breast did not fill the bottom or side of the sups yet the cups smaller i bulge over the top with the same problem pocketing at the bottom. I feel like i have not wnough fat in them

Hello there,

From the look of it, you could have a tuberous breast deformity, which would explain the traingle shape of your breasts. A simple fix for you would be a breast lift and a breast augmentation. That will help bring your breast up and fill it out to avoid that triangular shape. The size of your areolas can also be reduced, but I recommend waiting on that until after a breast augmentation because they might look more proportional with implants. If you feel like pursuing this option, book a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon