HA Fillers vs Aquamid?

I'm looking at getting aquamid injected into my cheeks for volumising but it has also been suggested to use HA fillers. I'm looking for a long term solution what are the pros and cons for each please.

HA Fillers vs Aquamid?

Thanks for your query. Aquamid filler is permanent filler which comprises of water and PAG. This filler is not FDA approved and there have many complications and side effects reported with the same like swelling. Biofilm, infection etc. Such side effects are common with HA fillers too but the incidence is very slight almost to none. Ha fillers although not permanent have a better acceptance by the body. If you are looking for something permanent then you should go for fat grafting. Hope it helps

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon