Can you get full body fat transfer to buttocks?

How much will it cost for someone of 85kgs to get full back lipo and full front lipo and lipo from the arms and face into the buttocks? Like can you get lipo in all of those places into the buttocks (say I wanted a very big butt) is that possible? Is the cost only for a Brazilian butt lift or does extra lipo costs apply (even though I want probably majority of the fat transferred into my buttocks)? Thank you very much.

Usually the cost is based somewhat upon the number of areas liposuctioned or the overall amount of time needed to complete a procedure.  However, the demand for the surgeon generally drives cost to a greater extent.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz