Chin implant or moving my jaw forward (I dont have an overbite or underbite) just a weak chin. Advice? (photos)

I have an obvious weak chin which makes me very self conscious. Although, I dont know what I should do. I would say I have an abnormal accumulation of fat under my chin which is strange considering I am lanky and would assume to be about 12% body fat, but it also feels like there is alot of muscle underneath it. Should I get a chin implant or do I have a recessed jaw which should be moved forward? I have also attached pictures to ask whether or not these types of results could be achieved on me.

Chin implant or moving my jaw forward (I dont have an overbite or underbite) just a weak chin.

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  From the photos, your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), the chin is weak as are the mandibular angles and there is excess facial fat under the chin and in front of the cheeks.  This combines to create an elongated oval shaped face.  The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome face.

• Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face.  This would be combined with liposuction to reduce the excess facial fat to further define the cheek shape.
  • Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.   I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.
  • Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.

Hope this helps.