Chemical peel scar? (Photo)

I had a peel about two days ago and now I have red (look like burns) on my face is this normal and part of healing or do I need it treated?

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. There will be redness, peeling and buring for several days after a deep peel procedure. Patients deal with the discomfort through medications and althought the swelling will subside within two weeks, the skin could stay red for up to three months. I suggest that you discuss recovery care with your board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Consult a Dr for Wound Care

I suggest you see a board certified dermatologist who can manage your burn and do treatment to prevent post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Best, Dr. Emer.