Do I have capsular contracture after bilateral mastectomy?

I am 10 weeks post bilateral mastectomy. Right breast is soft and moves around within the skin. The left side does not move at all and feels "stuck" onto my chest. I have also had a left side post operative infection. I still have continuous pain on left side, both general soreness and also sharp shooting pain. The left breast is also the side that had the least skin to work with. The implant is Truform 3 with decellularized dermis sling. Could I have capsular contracture?

It is possible that you have a contracture. It is also possible you are dealing with after effects of the infection.  The only way to know is to be evaluated by your plastic surgeon.   Good luck.

Charleston Plastic Surgeon